Wednesday 18 December 2019

Day ten already....

....and I can't believe that means I've had ten main meals with no meat or animal products at all. Ai far I'd say it's been a bit time consuming but not hard.

"Every time I run I try and remember to appreciate that I'm strong enough and well enough to run."
Jonathan Cairns, The Plant-Based Runner

A great inspirational quote that, and I still sat on my fat arse this evening instead of going to club. I cooked a lovely chickpea curry, care of another five minute Happy Pear recipe (with a wee adaptation or two,  coconut oil instead of olive, spinach added at the end and a bit of maple syrup to make it more like a korma)
https://thehappypear.ie/recipes/chickpea-curry/
I really enjoyed the fruits of my labour,  as did the OH, but I could still have gone to club too.

No comments:

Post a Comment