Monday 16 December 2019

174lb

Wow! Despite eating like a hallion last week, over calorie allowance every day, I LOST a pound! Amazing. Could be a fluke or it could be because they were good quality calories. Who knows? It doesn't change the fact that I still ate too much and I won't get away with it for long. Medjool dates alone were an issue. Three full 500g boxes at the end of the week! Ridiculous and greedy, that's all that was. And it was just enabling my sweet tooth, which is something I need to get a handle on. That's going to change this week.

I ate soup, bread, roasted veg pate, a banana, an apple, 13g almonds and two portions of potato and broccoli bake today, approximately 1850 cals, with about 400 of running earned, since I went to running club. Not a bad day all in, and if I leave it there, I'll end up in the green for the first time in eight vegantastic days.


No comments:

Post a Comment