Wednesday 21 December 2016

Christmas excitement is building!

I'm officially feeling Christmassy. In fact, the Christmassyness is hanging clean outta me! Even looking at the date written down is making me excited - 21/12/16, 21st Dec 2016, woo hoo!!! I've got my Rudolf jumper on and my snowman earrings, and the jumper actually plays "Rudolf, The Red Nosed Reindeer!"
Not to mention my hat, with the lights and the tinsel.
Oh yes! I'm officially what my OH calls, "A Christmas Nightmare!" :-) I have a constant squirrly feeling in my tum, and a tingle in my joints. Yeah, I know it sounds like an illness, but it's all good, I swear.

As usually happens, I had a brilliant idea for The Main Man's pressie, but it only hit me two days ago. And I needed to order it on line. Bum! But a couple of emails to a very helpful chap, and my parcel arrived to work today. So exciting!!! I shopped at the Christmas market in Belfast last night too, so now TMM is well set. I can't wait to see his face. He doesn't read my blog, but I'm keeping schtum till after I present him with his present. Just in case :-)

Food is back on track. I've been feeling uber controlled and very happy with myself. The colder weather has curtailed my enthusiasm for running this week, and I've let my sore Achilles give me an excuse. So I've earned no exercise cals since Saturday. But I don't feel guilty. In fact, I'm pretty chuffed that I've managed to eat within thirty cals of my 1200 each day, even without extras. I feel lighter, if that makes sense. I'm hoping for a good result this week, but one way or the other, I'm going to enjoy myself on Christmas day, and start fresh on Boxing Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment