Saturday 24 December 2016

Brief hiatus


I have had nearly a full fortnight off exercise. Running especially.  The result is now my achilles feels almost perfect and I'm itching for a run. And in the meantime? I've lost about 5lb! Unofficially. Maybe it was the break in routine that my body needed after over a solid month of running. Whatever the reason, thank you to the weight loss gods.

It's looking as if I will go in to Christmas Day, my day of planned excess, of chocolate, cheese, condiments and stuffed meats, a couple of pounds under my goal. That will give me some wiggle room so I'll hopefully not be too far off goal when the new year hits. I'd love to start on a high. Though in fairness, I'm pretty high regardless. I have heels on today, making me about 5' 5" tall. With today's unofficial weight of 149lb, that makes me a BMI of 24.7. Teehee. If only I were three inches taller.  But no. I like being a short arse, so I'll just enjoy the novelty for today :-)

TMM is working today, so I have a few messages to do, then it's up to my mum's with all my sibs and a few family friends. It's Christmas Eve tradition to eat Mum out of house and home. Home made chicken soup and chicken sandwiches.

I'm well and truly excited, even down to putting the Christmas duvet on the bed. I'll get home from Mum's about midnight, then TMM and I can go to bed for the last sleep before Christmas.

Happy Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment