Thursday 22 December 2016

A post of exclamations!!!


Okay, I know. I know I shouldn't do it, but I've weighed myself for the last three mornings. I hope to lose this obsession a bit as I get used to my body, but for now... sheesh! what's a girl to do?!?! And the results were bloody good! Each day (that's three in a row!) I've weighed less than 154lbs!!! Yesterday and today, it was 152.4 lbs. That's half a pound below my goal! That's under eleven stone!!! Under 70kg! It was the year 2000 last time I was even close to 70kg. Three mornings in a row, I have been nearly in tears, thinking about being below eleven stone for the first time in over sixteen years. It doesn't count until my proper WI day, but wow! And I could end up not weighing this on Sunday morning, but still, it means that it's on the cards.

Oh, to be ten stone something!

No comments:

Post a Comment