Monday 6 March 2017

147.8lb

My weight this morning was a bit up again. I talked about fluctuations yesterday, but my Sunday weight is sort of the one that I count, so this feels like a gain, not a daily blip. It's no major cause for alarm, but I do need to look back over my week and make an adjustment obviously. Maybe I'm eating too many of my running calories. One way or the other, I'm keeping an eye on things because I'm not going to start gaining again. I've been so close to goal too many times to screw it up, now I'm actually here and happy.

This week, TMM and I are off work. We have a couple of theatre trips planned and a pizza night with friends. We are also going to ask his mum and mine out for lunch. I'm going to be extra vigilant about my calories on all these occasions. Every wee mouthful will be counted. And I'm definitely going to run on the days I'm eating out, starting with tomorrow, which is my pizza day. That's going to be high calorie and I was going to go on a long run to counteract it. But I ran a lot yesterday, and my hip is sore today, so I'm resting today and will probably go a bit easier than I really want to in the morning. I'd rather do that than injure myself. I got TMM to help me tape my hip. And I did the usual to my knee and Achilles. I'm a work of art! Today, while I didn't run, TMM and I did go for a walk, so I earned a few cals. And there was eye candy aplenty. 


I won't deny I'm scared.  Scared of getting complacent and getting big again and also scared of becoming anal and obsessive about not gaining. I know it's about finding a balance and its early days so I can't expect to be there yet. I just have to stay focused for a bit, while retaining some perspective. Easy peasy. How hard could it be??? Teehee :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment